First let me say thanks for being interested in tutoring and providing homework help with our company…
- You MUST have at least a 4-year degree in your field of expertise.
- You MUST be VERY good at the work you do. I will not hire you, if you do not have at least B’s in your field of study
- You MUST be very good with tutoring and providing homework help.
- You MUST check your email frequently for possible tutoring work. A phone number to contact you would be preferable, but is not necessary.
Send following details by email:
(2) Scan of your university mark sheets.
Send them here to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works
- The students send the homework help request to me.
- If I cannot provide the homework help or if I’m too busy to do it, then I will email the homework request out to several different tutors.
- The tutors send back offers.
- I email the student and tell him/her the least offer for the homework help.
- Student agrees and pays for the homework help. (Or does not agree in which case the process ends.)
- I email the tutor (you) and tell the tutor that the student accepts your offer.
- The tutor sends the finished homework to me.
- I send the completed homework help request to the student.
- I send payment to the tutor.
You set your own prices. We charge the student about 25% more than your price, but we usually pick the tutor that provides the best price and also has proven his/herself to be an excellent tutor. As you can tell this process is time-consuming, therefore you must check your email frequently. If you do not check your email frequently, then I will probably not use you as a tutor.
Requirements for providing Homework Help
I will warn you now that I would like the work to be as close to perfect as possible. I know errors will be made occasionally, but please try to keep them to a minimum. Also I would almost always like for the homework help to be done by hand, then scanned and emailed to me in an MS Word document. Handwriting must be neat and legible.